Monthly subscription bundle for toddlers 12-24 months (3 jars)
Save when you subscribe to a monthly shipment of 3 jars of our fortified plant-based dairy alternative for growing toddlers aged 12-24 months.
Enjoy savings every month
- Discounted product price
- Free shipping
- Saves you the equivalent of 1 jar's cost per month, compared to ordering single jars with shipping costs for each
Never run out
- Convenient, constant supply
- Set it and forget it
- Skip an order or pause your subscription
- Cancel anytime, free of charge
Shake, mix, or bake
- Mix with water to drink on its own and in smoothies
- Have in cereal, overnight oats, chia puddings, cookies, pancakes and more
- 100% plant-based
- Organic and sourced exclusively from nature
- Nothing synthetic or GMO
- Superior-quality ingredients from real fruit & veggies
- 20+ vitamins and minerals, including potassium, vitamin B, zinc, selenium, manganese, and vitamin D
- More calcium, iron and protein than dairy
- Hypoallergenic formula
- Free from dairy, soy, gluten, corn & peanuts
- Gentle on sensitive tummies
- No artificial flavourings, refined sugar, preservatives, carrageenan or gums
- No animal products, eggs, fish, or shellfish
- Made from a blend of banana, coconut milk, and other carefully selected ingredients
- A creamy, tasty alternative to dairy
Meets diverse dietary needs
Is this made from whole foods?
Yes! We use only real, whole superfoods sourced from the highest-quality ingredients in the world.
We are the only product of our kind on the market that does this because it's technically quite challenging. It took 2 years of research and development with a team of nutritionists, pediatricians and biologists for us to get there.
When you use whole foods, you can't just isolate a single vitamin or mineral, you need to expertly blend all the ingredients to achieve a balanced formulation that falls within nutritional norms established by regulators like Health Canada.
It's a lot easier to formulate a balanced product using synthetic ingredients, but we refuse to compromise because we believe that the best vitamins and minerals come from nature—not from a lab.
What is the list of ingredients you use?
Ingredients (all powdered or ground): Fermented rice*, Banana*, Coconut oil*, Hemp hearts*, Pea protein*, Flax seeds*, Natural calcium from algae (Phymatolithon calcareum and/or Lithothamnion corallioides), Sunflower lecithin, Fruit, vegetable and seed blend (apple*, kale, broccoli, spinach, carrot*, parsley*, beetroot*, green cabbage*, blueberry*, raspberry*, strawberry*, tomato*, pumpkin, sweet potato, sunflower seeds, kelp, chlorella, maitake mushroom, shiitake mushroom), Sprouted quinoa*, Organic vanilla flavor*. *Organic ingredients
May contain: Tree nuts.
Is your manufacturing facility nut-free?
While the manufacturing area is free from peanuts, other production lines in the same facility process tree nuts such as almonds, walnuts, and cashews.
Although we take strict measures to ensure that cross-contamination does not occur, kids with serious allergies to nuts should try our products under the supervision of a medical professional.
Can I serve it in a baby bottle?
Because it’s made from real food, not synthetics, it won’t flow well through standard baby bottle nipples. If your toddler only takes a bottle, use a nipple designed for thick feeds (Y-cut etc).